Benefits to Organisations:
If your organization seeks Quality Leadership, the National Quality Awards can play a significant part in helping your organisation on this journey as it provides an excellent source for monitoring progress and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- As a participant in the National Quality Award, your organisation’s process orientation, customer orientation and improvement work may improve as a result of your participation in the quality award process.
- Participation in National Quality Awards scheme enables your organization to better understand what to do for performance improvement and where the process improvement areas are.
- As a participant in the National Quality Award, one major benefit to your organization is, you will obtain an external evaluation of your business, and a confirmation and assessment of the current position of your business in comparison with, your organization’s goals, competitors and best-in-class organizations.
- Your organisation’s participation in the National Quality Award process in itself, will result in a stronger participation by everyone member of your organization and a common goal to work towards as an organization.
- Increased focus on improvements in your organisation, as a result of participating in the National Quality Award process
- Participation in the National Quality Award process is an important learning experience for your employees, who are involved in the quality award process.